The Platinum Package contains all the basic wedding coordination services that are vital to overall organization and management of a successful event. Services include:
- Free Initial Consultation
- Vendor Recommendations-for every wedding vendor category including ceremony/reception venue, photography/videography, DJ/Band/Entertainment, floral, décor, catering, servers/bartenders (if needed), lighting, linens, rentals, transportation, cake, stationery, officiant, apparel and hair/makeup.
- Up to 5 hours monthly email or phone advice 6 months prior to wedding day or upon contract signing (whichever is in closet proximity to the wedding date)
- Ceremony & Reception Site visit; Initial and Final (3-4 weeks prior to ceremony). Draft of event layout and rain plan options documented
- Catering Coordination – Schedule and attend meetings; manage communications with banquet staff, bar service and staffing; review of BEO (banquet event order) prior to event
- SWE will attend two vendor planning meetings of bride’s choice (venue, caterer, florist, DJ/band, etc.)
- Two Progressive planning meetings – to review status of tasks and discuss details.
- Facilitate/source any rentals – linens, chair rentals (other items are at the discretion of the planner based on scope)
- Attend final meeting with venue to review guest count, timeline, layout, flow of events and final details related to event.
- Complimentary use of commonly used wedding items such as: gift card holder, unity candle stand, toasting flutes, cake and knife server, standing and/or tabletop easels, baskets and frames.
- Creation and distribution of Detailed Timeline of Wedding Events and Tasks for family, bridal party, vendors and venue personnel
- Call all vendors to confirm details and times of arrival/delivery 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding day
- Unlimited phone and email advice and answers to questions 1 month prior to wedding day
- Wedding Rehearsal Coordination
- Direction and Execution of Wedding Day Events
- Assist wedding party, family members, guests as needed
- Greet vendors upon arrival and receive deliveries; Insure all vendors are doing their job according to contracts
- Placement of bride/client’s personal décor effects – pictures, personalized décor, signage, etc. (not to exceed 3 tubs)
- Provide complete wedding emergency kit
- Up to 10 hours of Direction and execution of Wedding Day Events
- Secure gifts and cards with person of your choice
- Gather and pack client’s personal décor from ceremony and reception items and store them in designated location
- Distribute final payments and tips to vendors on behalf of couple
- 2 Assistant coordinators on wedding day for up to 200 guests**
* Additional staffing may be necessary at a rate of $25 per hour per assistant for the wedding day (minimum of 3 hours), in the event one or more of the following situations occur: Guest count exceeds 200. Venue requires complete setup by SWE. Extensive décor setup be required.
"I can’t even imagine not having Kristen and her staff to help us through the wedding weekend, it was unquestionably worthwhile to have a planner! They did a great job of rolling with the punches since we didn’t want to do “what everyone else does.” Kristen’s “It’s your wedding, we’ll do whatever you want…” attitude was perfect for my daughter! Thanks to Shenanigans for an amazing fairy-tale come true wedding! It was beautiful!" - Jeanette
"I cannot begin to express how much I appreciate our year long-project! You thought of all the details that we wouldn’t have even known to think of that made ALL the difference. I really didn’t have to stress because I KNEW you would take of it, and my mom and I both thank you! I will always remember you and my day and anyone who gets engaged will be told about you! You are amazing at your wonderful talent!" - Sarah
"Words can not express how thankful I am for all the things you did to make this the amazing, beautiful, stress-free wedding! I went to the airport to meet Rachel and Clint to pick up the dress, and they were both smiling and talking about what an incredible wedding it was! How much fun they had, and how beautiful it was! and how smoothly it ran! Thank you!! You made the Mother of the Bride look like a rock star!!!" - Brenda
"Words cannot express how grateful we are for the way you managed our whole wedding process. Your attention to detail is amazing and is the one thing that made Sarah and Rob’s wedding beautiful and unique. You kept us on budget and yet we still had a wedding people are still talking about. You kept us from feeling too stressed and we have grown even closer through the process. Because of your team taking care of all the details and supporting us during the ceremony and reception, we were able to fully enjoy the day and take in the moment. You are amazing and we will forever be grateful!" - June
"… when people at work asked me how the wedding was, I was able to give a one word answer: "Perfect." A friend who was there used the word "Flawless" to convey to me her similar thoughts. Thank you so much for all that you and your team did to make Jen and Clint's evening everything they hoped it would be. From the flowers, to the food, to the band, to the wonderful music during the ceremony, everything really was perfect. We could not have done it without you!" - Denise
"This note cannot begin to express how thankful I am for everything you did for my family, Sam and myself. You made our wedding perfect! I is a day we will never forget and most of it was because of you and your amazingness! The best wedding planner EVER! Thank you thank you!" - Katelyn
"Kristen and her team at Shenanigans Weddings and Events are truly the best! Everything was so beautiful and we have received so many compliments and everyone has said that it was the best wedding they have been to. That is all because of Kristen and her team making sure everything came together perfectly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner. She is simply the best! She understood our vision and went above and beyond what I even imagined. I could never thank her enough for making our special day the best ever and stress free!! :)" - Bridget
"Thank you so much for making my dream wedding a reality! You truly thought of everything. Thank you for being so easy to work with and all of your hard work! We will treasure the memories form our big day always!" - Jennifer + Clint